Skocz do zawartości

Tłumaczenie questów w WoW

Buber

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Czy mógłby ktoś w wolnym czasie przetłumaczyć ten tekst, nie musi być wiernie słowo w słowo.

I was asked to bring this to your attention as soon as you returned from the kobold camps, <name>. It appears to be a letter sealed with the insignia of Llane, our local warrior trainer. I wouldn't hesitate to read it before you go about any other business here in the Abbey.

Ah, you got my letter, <name>... good. There's been an influx of warriors in Elwynn recently--which is good for Stormwind, but bad for the kobolds and Defias in the area.

Get yourself squared away, learn the layout of the land, and come back to me whenever you need training. I'll be here night or day. The Knights of the Silver Hand have done well in making this place fairly safe, but as you meet the other citizens, I think you'll find they all have problems they could use some help with--help a <class> can give them. Good luck.

Tell me, <class>, have you heard an orc scream yet? Perhaps defended your home from gnolls as they seek to tear your throat out? Yeah, sounds harsh, doesn't it?

Well, you're gonna need my help if you want to protect your loved ones. You'll find me inside the abbey in Northshire. My knowledge doesn't come cheap, but if you're experienced enough, I can train you in a number of styles and moves that will help you fight off the threats to Stormwind and beyond.