Skocz do zawartości

I need help! with left to die

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

So yesterday I installed ltd for soc because by looks of it was cool. and everything wont well until... I was going to the villlage. EVERY TIME I get to village my game freezez when loading and when its finished it freezes! I cant even go to task manager or alt tab! I have to restart my computer. today someone on discord from ctankep discord told me that I should put my settings to high but nothing worked! can someon explain? you could screen me  your options on advanced. coz I am not sure whats causing that

36 minutes ago, sedoro said:

Left 2 die is standalone game, doesnt need SoC to play. If you have any error show whats on log.

First of all I know its a standalone. secondly that I dont even crash I freeze! I cant alt tab or go to task manager I have to restart my pc! EVERYTIME I WALK INTO THE VILLAGE I PRESS YES AND WHEN IT LOADS COMPLETELY IT FREEZES IN way I have to restart my pc. also sorry I aint yelling

Edytowane przez Unleashed doge34
wanted to say something more

Logs do not really only appear while you completely crash to the desktop. Try looking for the logs folder inside the game files to give people here a hint that something appeared inside of it, we will certainly try to help you with the issue. If there is multiple amount of logs, then try looking for the logs with the last date and send the strings over here. You can also specify at what settings have you played before. DirectX setting is very important for many STALKER modifications, probably for that one too.

4 hours ago, tom3kb said:

@Unleashed doge34d

Check newest log file, it will be in "l2d_data" -> "logs". Go to end of file and search for:

FATAL ERROR.

There will be few lines with text.

For now its hard to guess what is wrong. :(

Maybe you dont have some of VC++ installed?

2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2017.

? what do you mean? I kind off didnt understand why you dont know what the problem is. I said everytime I go to the village and in loading when the loading is over the game freezes and I have to restart my pc

6 hours ago, stalker1997 said:

Logs do not really only appear while you completely crash to the desktop. Try looking for the logs folder inside the game files to give people here a hint that something appeared inside of it, we will certainly try to help you with the issue. If there is multiple amount of logs, then try looking for the logs with the last date and send the strings over here. You can also specify at what settings have you played before. DirectX setting is very important for many STALKER modifications, probably for that one too.

well by crash... I dont crash I freeze

Maybe its because I have the ltd folder inside of  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl\Left to die. but I doubt that  this is the problem. Also the directX I have is DX11

4 hours ago, tom3kb said:

@Unleashed doge34d

Check newest log file, it will be in "l2d_data" -> "logs". Go to end of file and search for:

FATAL ERROR.

There will be few lines with text.

For now its hard to guess what is wrong. :(

Maybe you dont have some of VC++ installed?

2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2017.

this is my ogse file

_ogse.log

Edytowane przez Unleashed doge34
more

Some mods dont work if they are installed in c:\programfiles. I dont see any post about this and Left for die but you can try changing installation path: 

C:\left for die or any other location.

Few guys have problem with this game if they dont have some of microsoft visusls (VC++).

Sometimes you have to install VC++ for 32 and 64 bit OS even if you use win7 64 bit, win 10 64x.

Even author of this mod on russian sites gave link for pack of VC++ for download.

https://yadi.sk/d/YUZf0EW3jBfvA