Skocz do zawartości

my friend needs help/I have above 30 karma on reddit but i still cant post

Unleashed doge34

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

So yesterday my friend Vastkerferronpaga10 bought stalker cop from gog and it was all russian. he wants to change to english. I gave him my localization files but when he replaced them the game froze. also he cant find localization.ltx in gamedata/configs. because it isnt there for him. also I have 65 karma but I still cant

Godzinę temu, Unleashed doge34 napisał:

bought stalker cop from gog and it was all russian. he wants to change to english.

3 options to check:

1. If he use gog galaxy launcher he can change launguage somewhere in options.

2. When he download game from gog (from his library) he can choose in which language will be the game files for downloading, i think in gog galaxy he can do this too.

3. He should go to main game folder, sometimes gog games have setup (settings.exe etc) file for changing game version. 

@edit  

https://www.gog.com/forum/stalker_series/how_to_change_language_in_stalker_cop

Cytat

also I have 65 karma but I still cant  /   I have above 30 karma on reddit but i still cant post

And??? If you have problems with reddit check their regulations/faq/help topics for new users etc. I dont use reddit so i do not know what you have to do to write there.

@edit 

You can always use google :P

https://www.google.com/search?ei=oQ68XsyAH9Wwjga9oK24Bw&q=reddit+posting+rules+karma&oq=reddit+posting+rules+karma&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoECAAQRzoGCAAQFhAeOggIIRAWEB0QHkoGCBoSAjg4SgUIIRIBMVCGYViccGCac2gAcAF4AIABdYgB_QSSAQMxLjWYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwiM1f-xkLHpAhVVmMMKHT1QC3cQ4dUDCAw&uact=5

Also, the reason why your friend cannot find localization.ltx in the gamedata folder is because it needs to be unpacked from the .db files first.

And as tom3kb said - the GOG releases of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. have the Settings.exe in their directory where you can freely change the game's language.

Edytowane przez ArNie

8 hours ago, tom3kb said:

3 options to check:

1. If he use gog galaxy launcher he can change launguage somewhere in options.

2. When he download game from gog (from his library) he can choose in which language will be the game files for downloading, i think in gog galaxy he can do this too.

3. He should go to main game folder, sometimes gog games have setup (settings.exe etc) file for changing game version. 

@edit  

https://www.gog.com/forum/stalker_series/how_to_change_language_in_stalker_cop

And??? If you have problems with reddit check their regulations/faq/help topics for new users etc. I dont use reddit so i do not know what you have to do to write there.

@edit 

You can always use google :P

https://www.google.com/search?ei=oQ68XsyAH9Wwjga9oK24Bw&q=reddit+posting+rules+karma&oq=reddit+posting+rules+karma&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoECAAQRzoGCAAQFhAeOggIIRAWEB0QHkoGCBoSAjg4SgUIIRIBMVCGYViccGCac2gAcAF4AIABdYgB_QSSAQMxLjWYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwiM1f-xkLHpAhVVmMMKHT1QC3cQ4dUDCAw&uact=5

nope he doesnt have a gog galaxy version

5 hours ago, ArNie said:

Also, the reason why your friend cannot find localization.ltx in the gamedata folder is because it needs to be unpacked from the .db files first.

And as tom3kb said - the GOG releases of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. have the Settings.exe in their directory where you can freely change the game's language.

which folder? main folder there is no whatsoever you know whats the weirdest thing? he said he didnt had a gog account and he downloaded it

Edytowane przez Unleashed doge34

So he just downloaded a GOG pirated version. Tell him that he should consider buying this cheap game instead of downloading DRM free GOG's from shady sites. There is no possible way to buy the game and have no account on GOG.  You change language right before downloading the game from your account. i.e my screen below

Spoiler

Przechwytywanie.PNG.26d392681e0e00bb204d541fcdcc921d.PNG

Edytowane przez Mokebe
  • Dodatnia 2

9 godzin temu, Unleashed doge34 napisał:

which folder? main folder there is no whatsoever

Which is what I've said - in order for anything to appear in there, he needs to first unpack the gamedata.db files that are in the games main directory or in one of the sub-folders (don't remember exactly which one right now since I don't have currently COP installed)

And as people above stated, right now all 3 games are on a discount on GOG, around 16-17 euro combined I think - so there is no reason not to buy them.

Or they can be bought even cheaper as keys in some places.

• Dodatnia 1